How to Calibrate Dr Morepen Glucometer: Dr Morepen is one of the finest brands available in the market. Their kit comes with an Glucometer, 50 testing strips, testing solution as well. When you start using the machine, it is recommended to visit your doctor once and know the exact procedure on how to take the sugar level test on the glucometer. Once the testing strips are over, it is quite important to get the strips again to regularly monitor your sugar levels.
How to Calibrate De Morepen Glucometer
In Dr. Morepen Glucometer, There are two types of devices one is manual and the other one is automatic. If you have an manual device, This is how you need to calibrate the device.
- If the testing strips are over, then get the new testing strips then there will be a coding number. On the device as well there is an coding number, Insert the strip into the meter and enter the code number with the help of arrows up and down on the device.
- Then you can start the procedure of placing the testing solution on the strip and measure the level. If it is within the range then you can start using the glucometer.
- This is for the old glucometer, If the meter is new and the strips are old. There is another procedure for that, Instead of a coding number there will be dashes. For this you need to visit the doctor and make sure that the device is calibrated perfectly.
This is for the manual Dr. Morepen Glucometer. Now let’s see for the automatic ones.
- The procedure is quite simple, just turn on the power button and wait for the meter to be turned on.
- Then insert the testing strip into the meter and wait for the meter to show you the sign of blood sample.
- Then open the testing solution’s cap and drop a small dot of liquid on the strip.
- Count down from 5 to 1 and the result is displayed on the screen.
- If the range is between the numbers shown on the box, then the machine and the strips are working perfectly and you can start using these strips.
- If it is not in the range, Then you should take a new machine or new strips which are perfectly suitable for the Glucometer or you can take it to your doctor as well.
For further more clarity, You can see videos online as well.